Guam sentence example
- The Hawaiian Islands forma territory of the United States of America and are administered as such; Guam is a naval station, as is Tutuila of the Samoan Islands, where the commandant exercises the functions of governor.
- After a long discussion the peace treaty was ratified by the United States Senate on the 6th of February 1899; and in accordance with its terms Porto Rico, the Philippine Archipelago, and Guam were transferred by Spain to the United States, and Cuba came under American jurisdiction pending the establishment there of an independent government.
- By the relinquishment of Cuba and the cession of Porto Rico, the Philippine and Sulu Islands, and Guam, the largest of the Colonial Ladrones, to the United States, as a consequence Posses- of the war of 1898, and of the remaining Ladrone sions, or Marianne Islands, together with the Caroline and Pelew Islands, to Germany by a treaty of the 8th of February 1899, the colonial possessions of Spain were greatly reduced.
- The island is three kilometers off the coast of Guam and is surrounded by a vast barrier reef.
- DivorceRecordsUSA.com provides copies of records from the United States, as well as Guam, Northern Mariana, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.Advertisement
- Right now, the ISBN coordinator of record for the United States, US Virgin Islands, Guam, and Puerto Rico is R.R.
- Kmart is a large retail company that operates more than 3,400 stores in all regions of the United States, as well as Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
- Jasmine Trias has had some success in the US charts, but has found most of her popularity in the Phillipines and Guam.
- At the census of 1910, while the continental United States population (excluding Alaska) was 91,972,266, the total, including Alaska, Hawaii and Porto Rico, but excluding the Philippine Islands, Guam, Samoa and the Canal Zone, was 93,402,151.
- On Guam, the colony inhabiting the eastern side of the Naval Magazine feeds over savanna grasslands dominated by Miscanthus and ravine forest.Advertisement