Gryphon sentence example
- It is distinguishable from the gryphon only by the absence of wings.
- It is curious that, though the sphinx (as also the gryphon) were thus common in the Mycenaean period, the words ÃÆ’Ãâ€ ÃŽ¯ÃŽ³ÃŽ¾ and ÃŽ³ÃÃÃË† do not occur in Homer.
- In the Abyssal Shelf located in the Hellfire Peninsula, fly on a gryphon or Wyvern to bomb demons from the Burning Legion and stop the dimensional gateways from allowing the introduction of more enemy forces into the area.
- The type perhaps originated in Egypt, where figures of gods with human bodies and animal heads, and compound animal forms like the gryphon were numerous from very early times.
- It is curious that, though the sphinx (as also the gryphon) were thus common in the Mycenaean period, the words ÏƒÏ†Î¯Î³Î¾ and Î³ÏÏÏˆ do not occur in Homer.Advertisement