Grunts Sentence Examples
- A lengthy conversation was two grunts instead of one.
- Their great hulking forms and throaty grunts enhanced the theme of western frontier.
- Several squeals and grunts were instantly heard at his feet, but the Wizard could not discover a single piglet.
- She heard the sounds of fighting, grunts, growls, and gnashing of teeth.
- Fred's response was surprising, a few grunts and a brief comment that it figured.
- This time her responses were limited to nods and grunts and he finally gave up.