Grungy sentence example
- When you're wearing your blazer with jeans, don't slap on your grungy sneakers.
- Who it sounds like Cool Hand Luke are slightly grungy and heavy, slightly poppy and slightly experimental.
- As the residue builds up, the pot can look grungy and your coffee can taste bad.
- The result is twelve tracks of passionate and almost grungy rock music.
- If they are portraying a sophisticated, genteel dance, having hot red grungy outfits would not promote that.Advertisement
- Their biggest hits in the late 1980s had a grungy sound with touches of the punk styles that had influenced the band from the beginning.
- The popular Dirt Texturizing Paste is a highly recommended product for grungy hair styles that are built off a "day old" hair effect.
- The cafe's grungy, nautical décor makes anyone feel at home, regardless of the time of day.