Grumble sentence example
- She sighed at the low grumble.
- It was Dean's turn to grumble.
- Really ca n't grumble with the service from Amazon.
- When Dean returned to the house he knocked on Fred's bedroom door until he heard the old man grumble to wakefulness.
- The only grumble we have about the whole package is the quality of the bonus features.Advertisement
- My main grumble was the total lack of attacks down the left hand side.
- You need not wish anything in the universe to be other than it is; as well grumble at once that two and two do not make five !
- And it was true that, much as English churchmen might grumble at papal exactions, they were generally ready as a body to support the pope against the crown; the traditions of the medieval church made it impossible for them to do otherwise.
- But she did grumble; the mere sight of all these people flopping in like lemmings made her want to shout with frustration.
- All that was absent was Quinn; obdurate Quinn, first to argue, first to grumble and sole engineer of his sensitive equipment.Advertisement
- Baratto started to grumble but took one look at their faces and decided to leave well enough alone.