Growls sentence example
- As Dean served them, it was apparent any early attempts at public pleasantness were gone, replaced by growls and stares that announced how thoroughly they despised one another.
- No human's eyes glowed red, and their inhuman growls as she passed resembled those of animals.
- The dog loves to get close but he cat just growls, spits and heads for the high ground.
- She heard the sounds of fighting, grunts, growls, and gnashing of teeth.
- So far, except for stomach growls an hour or so before mealtime, Dean wasn't complaining.Advertisement
- He received Johnson's homage with the most winning affability, and requited it with a few guineas, bestowed doubtless in a very graceful manner, but was by no means desirous to see all his carpets blackened with the London mud, and his soups and wines thrown to right and left over the gowns of fine ladies and the waistcoats of fine gentlemen, by an absent, awkward scholar, who gave strange starts and uttered strange growls, who dressed like a scarecrow and ate like a cormorant.
- The coos, grunts, growls and other vocalizations babies make are the early stages of speech development.
- The older cat seems to be living in fear, and whenever the younger cat comes into the room, he starts to crouch in fear and growls.
- The intense calls are made during stressful situations and include growls, hissing and male mating calls.
- She has become quite mean to our younger dog and growls every time she comes near her.Advertisement
- Jake shot off a burst of rounds as several vamps raced across the courtyard, their red eyes glowing and growls loud.
- Ignoring his whines and growls, she grabbed his feet and rolled him over so that he was lying on the sack.