Grouting sentence example
- A study of the effects of compensation grouting on tunnel linings has started with support from Nishimatsu Construction.
- You don't have to mess with gluing, grouting and other messy components of traditional flooring.
- A case in point is the employment of hydraulic lime in place of Portland cement as grouting outside the cast-iron tubes used for lining tunnels made by the shield system.
- The bases are either grouted with cement, or bolted to the foundations, but where cast column bases rest on masonry piers or footings any considerable grouting is not advisable.
- The cap stones should always be brought to the most accurate bed possible, with grouting used as a thin cement and not as a backer.Advertisement
- The only grouting that should be permitted in tall buildings would be in levelling up the tops of the concrete footings to receive the masonry courses, or in a very thin layer between the column pedestal and the masonry bed.