Groundnuts sentence example
- Millet, maize, pumpkins and groundnuts are extensively cultivated.
- Formerly groundnuts were largely cultivated, but this industry has been superseded by exports from India.
- For the next crop Thaneswaran is planning to grow groundnuts.
- The exports are chiefly groundnuts, rubber of inferior quality, sesamum and other oil seeds, tortoise-shell and ebony.
- The chief trade is in, and the principal exports are, palm oil and kernels, rubber, cotton, maize, groundnuts (Arachis), shea-butter from the Bassia parkii (Sapotaceae), fibres of the Raphia vinifera, and the Sansevieria guineensis, indigo, and kola nuts, ebony and other valuable wood.Advertisement
- The Kano region is the most agriculturally productive part of the country, with increased yields of sorghum, millet, cowpeas and groundnuts.
- Dec 9th WARWAR MARKET a fair number of women selling yams, corn, cassava, and groundnuts.
- Other crops grown include groundnuts, cowpeas, mung beans, and corn.