Groundnut sentence example
- The groundnut boom ended in the 1970's, when the rosette virus limited groundnut production.
- Additionally, the disease known as groundnut rosette virus, which is carried by aphids, has ravaged crops.
- In my front yard grew the strawberry, blackberry, and life-everlasting, johnswort and goldenrod, shrub oaks and sand cherry, blueberry and groundnut.
- The picked leaves are usually either prepared for market by simple exposure to the sun for a few days, or in addition are sprinkled with groundnut oil and sometimes other materials also, which result in an increase of strength.
- Its principal products are cotton, wheat and opium - the anti-opium decrees of 1906 had little effect on the province up to 1910 - and these it exchanges with the neighbouring provinces for coal, iron, salt, &c. Kao-liang, pulse, millet, maize, groundnut, barley, beans, pease, lucerne, and rape seed are also grown.Advertisement
- In both villages, small producers were forced, through a process of subtle manipulation, to sell groundnut at disadvantageous prices.
- A satellite RNA of groundnut rosette virus that is largely responsible for symptoms of groundnut rosette disease.