Gross-negligence sentence example
- In 424 B.C. it surrendered to the Spartan Brasidas without resistance, owing to the gross negligence of the historian Thucydides, who was with the fleet at Thasos.
- Smaller unincorporated bodies will be covered by the common law offense of gross negligence manslaughter.
- A weak case for a plaintiff is not gross negligence.
- In Arabic it is such an easy thing to accumulate masses of words with the same termination, that the gross negligence of the rhyme in the Koran is doubly remarkable.
- Also, in most cases the misconduct or gross negligence of an employee is viewed as negligence of the company they work for.Advertisement