Groping sentence example
- She trailed, groping around the wall nearest the door until she found a light switch.
- She heard the remaining men give chase, sensed the outstretched arms groping for her.
- Gabriel let her push him aside so she could squeeze between him and the bed to protect her precious clothes from his callous groping.
- Fast, shallow breathing, loss of control, groping around with the fingers, delirious talk, sweat.
- There ensued forty-five years of groping for a law which should clear up the enigma of the solar reversals.Advertisement
- For a week I heard the circling, groping clangor of some solitary goose in the foggy mornings, seeking its companion, and still peopling the woods with the sound of a larger life than they could sustain.
- Then followed a long period of groping for a means to cope with the development of guerrilla tactics, which for the next six months were at their zenith.
- Darian fought himself, groping with glazed eyes for the crumpled Oracle.
- On the 1st of April it rained and melted the ice, and in the early part of the day, which was very foggy, I heard a stray goose groping about over the pond and cackling as if lost, or like the spirit of the fog.