Grog sentence example
- Bad news: he's not allowed any grog!
- We'll sip grog and sing sea chanteys to celebrate his seventh birthday."
- He took the grog out, and felt hazier, but warmer.
- Foremost policy analysts learn could sign the local grog with almost passengers.
- Joyce finds a shampoo bottle of grog on the floor in Pixie 's bed.Advertisement
- How much grog can you drink before you fall over?
- Julie designs a still and she and Rita plot to make illicit grog.
- Monica brings Lizzie a couple of buckets to help make the grog.