Gritting sentence example
- "No, don't," she said, gritting her teeth.
- She.d stopped gritting her teeth whenever he called her that andâ€”God help her!â€”she.d even started responding.
- Gritting / Snow Clearance - report online The council will grit primary and secondary roads within the boro when weather conditions make driving hazardous.
- Talking of a 'double whammy ', SCC has just completed the National Gritting Trials on their home turf during April.
- She'd stopped gritting her teeth whenever he called her that and—God help her!—she'd even started responding.Advertisement
- Gritting his teeth loudly enough for Kris to grimace, he nodded.
- Gritting her teeth, she ran the dagger down the scar already present at the inside of her forearm, grunting at the hot pain.