Grins sentence example
- They'll greet you with wagging tails and cute, wet-nosed grins.
- Watch as Cushing smugly grins as the creature kills his former chambermaid behind a closed door.
- This time he grins with glee and boasts a striking purple and black color combination.
- Soon, they all lay dead at her feet, their throats all neatly slit into macabre grins across their necks.
- Phin practically withered under the derisive grins of the school bullies.Advertisement
- Instead of forced grins, you'll get photos with natural expressions that showcase the excitement of the party.
- In Shenmue, you can see grins, angry eyes and even dimples.
- These benefits include better health, excitement, personal growth, ear-to-ear grins, and a whole lot of fun.
- That we can hear slightly muffled, sitting in the sun grinning big stupid grins, not believing our luck?
- The company just grins and takes it, saying some losses are acceptable and that in the end it'll all pay off.Advertisement
- You may not get the same nice, even resistance or predictable calorie burn curve, but odds are considerably better for cracking a few grins out there than on the Stairmaster.