Grimy sentence example
- Her head hurt, and she felt grimy from the night sweats.
- Cleaning - All watches get a little dirty and grimy over time.
- Their hands and faces were all grimy, and their clothes.
- The children who crowd these grimy alleys, half-clad and underfed, shrink away from your outstretched hand as if from a blow.
- She managed to squirm free of his arms for a second and started to scream, but he clamped a grimy hand over her mouth.Advertisement
- These little beauts have great stopping power and no brake fade - perfect for Britain's grimy, oily roads.
- Here a ramp leads down to the original station entrance subway with its white glazed brick walls now looking very grimy.
- Four apartments, cleverly labeled A, B, C, and D were visible through the grimy windowpane of the front door.
- Skull is very heavy with a thick cranium Coloring Skull is a pale brown color, which is grimy in places.
- The accommodation was a wooden bunk in the back of a lorry, shared with two other clowns and four rather grimy tattooed laborers.Advertisement
- A dirty, grimy stone will not reflect the light as well as a clean stone and the inner fire will start to fade.
- Coming off the slightly grimy platform at Manchester Picadilly I was most impressed by the rest of the station.
- Weighing in at an hour, TDS was swamped with brutal metal tracks, grimy sleaze-anthems, and even a piano ballad ("Hurt").
- All three were disciples of Erasmus, the great apostle of a new, tolerant, scholarly religion very different from the grimy pedantry of the medieval doctors.