Grilles sentence example
- It is bad taste to imitate the tracery of the ductile wrought iron in cast designs, the foliations of ancient wrought-iron grilles and screens in heavy cast iron.
- At the front, you can't help but notice the colour-coded front bumper and lower spoiler combined with chrome grilles.
- Tiled floor, flush wooden block flooring under benches; heating vent grilles beneath carpet in aisle.
- Stone flagged floor with some concrete blocks for repairs; heating grilles; flush plank flooring beneath the benches.
- The use of permanently fixed mesh grilles is not considered acceptable.Advertisement
- Spent air is drawn from the space back to the zone unit via return air grilles located over the return plenum.
- Floor of red quarry tiles; raised plinths for the benches remain; some heating vent grilles down aisle.
- We design, manufacture and install bespoke rolling security shutters and grilles; developed to provide maximum security.
- The side grilles are scratchbuilt from over 70 separate pieces of styrene strip !
- Simple tiled floor with heating vent grilles down the aisle of the nave.Advertisement
- Wall décor is kept to a minimum with large statement pieces like tapestries, metal grilles, and decorated tiles.
- The use of wrought iron is also popular, and this material can be used in scrolled light fixtures, stairway banisters, fireplace screens, and decorative wall grilles.
- Iron wall grilles are a fabulous addition to a room.
- For real drama, hang an old garden gate on the wall or group several grilles together.
- Home decorating websites like the Wrought Iron Décor Store offer beautiful grilles for reasonable prices.Advertisement
- Anderson grilles come in diamond shapes, curves and circles and are available in custom widths.
- Whether it's the gameroom, bedroom or in the kitchen, integrated options blend into any décor and have no visible grilles or hinges.