Grief-stricken sentence example
- He stood staring at the girl, grief-stricken.
- I could see, absolutely see, the dagger and Lady Macbeth's little white hand--the dreadful stain was as real to me as to the grief-stricken queen.
- She sat, lifted her muzzle to the sky, and let out a mournful, grief stricken howl that stabbed both Sarah and Connor through to their core.
- The story goes that after Castor died, Pollux was so grief stricken that he wished his immortality upon Castor.
- At the age of five he is handed over by his seemingly nonchalant father and grief-stricken mother to the missionary nuns as tradition demands.Advertisement
- The doctor came every day, felt her pulse, looked at her tongue, and regardless of her grief-stricken face joked with her.
- It doesn't take long before those tiny creatures work their way into our hearts, and there is nothing worse than having to make the choice to put your pet down, especially if you have children who are also grief stricken.
- When a woman loses her baby, whether it is through stillbirth, miscarriage or some other type of infant loss, she is more than grief-stricken.