Greenkeeper sentence example
- This allowed the new greenkeeper John Wilshire to increase the pace of the improvements.
- They wanted to help him achieve his Level 2 and Level 3 to enable him to become head greenkeeper.
- That fit in have the students greenkeeper was a never never never.
- Representing the Midlands The Midlands Region will be represented by John Osborne, who is an assistant greenkeeper at Boston Golf Club in Lincolnshire.
- Kept in good condition by a hardworking and extremely competent greenkeeper.Advertisement
- But whatever the case, the temptation as a British greenkeeper to stray from these shores is greater now than ever.
- A good greenkeeper knows the heights of cut his swards will tolerate.
- greenkeeper education next year.
- greenkeeper training.
- greenkeeper members with a free legal helpline and personal accident insurance cover.Advertisement
- His father Thomas Anderson was also born in North Berwick and by 1885 was employed on the West Links as head greenkeeper and starter.
- As a golf course greenkeeper do you take pride in undertaking the job of spraying in a professional manner?
- Eddie Adams, Head Greenkeeper of the Old Course, St Andrews, delivered a fine presentation on revetting bunkers.