Greenhorn sentence example
- He was no greenhorn, but what was he doing in the desert?
- Probably another greenhorn Pete had to pull out of a scrape.
- Of course, even a greenhorn could follow the wagon tracks they would leave in the sand.
- Maybe he wasn't a saddle bum, but only a greenhorn would think he could live off the barren land that surrounded them.
- Or you can be lazy and choose Greenhorn.Advertisement
- In June of 2008, Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm was a video game released for the Xbox 360 and PC and allows you to feel how it is to be a greenhorn or a captain of one of five boats during the Crab Season.
- It was crab fishing that won him over and he worked as a greenhorn (or fisherman in training), unpaid, for several years before becoming captain of his own vessel.
- Vying for a greenhorn on a crabbing vessel is competitive and the more experience applicants have, the better.