Green-onions sentence example
- She just fixed him one of his favorite foods, fried cabbage with green onions mixed in, using her special oil.
- Meats and tougher vegetables, such as celery, carrots, and broccoli will cook longest, while vegetables such as bean sprouts or green onions don't require much cooking at all, so you add them last for the least amount of cooking.
- Serve in a bowl, garnished with the chopped green onions.
- Small plants such as carrots, radishes, and green onions are planted very close together with four rows of four in each one foot square.
- I personally think asparagus, red bell pepper, zucchini, and green onions are absolute heaven on the grill too!Advertisement
- You can add chopped green onions or fresh corn kernels for a corn bread with some added flavor.
- Mayonnaise makes a good base for a southwestern spread with a bit of chopped chipotle and green onions.
- Chicken or Tofu Stirfry - Stirfry or wok your chicken or tofu with a variety of chopped vegetables, including green cabbage, carrots, and green onions.