Green building sentence example
- Topics range from green alternatives to transportation to green building and remodeling practices and even natural health.
- Combined with a green home builder for larger projects, green building materials can significantly reduce the environmental impact of your next home improvement project.
- While many green building materials may be good for the environment, some products also increase the quality of life of the people who use them in some unique ways.
- While green building products may be popular for homeowners seeking to remodel, often the most environmentally sensitive approach is to use what is already present in your home.
- Using environmentally friendly safe cleaning products is also an excellent addition to using green building products to preserve the air quality in your home.Advertisement
- They came to hear about issues affecting the environment and how the green building industry was addressing those issues.
- Finally, they came to find out about the future of green building.
- Hundreds of companies promoted and demonstrated the latest developments in green building materials.
- Another highlight of the event, was the releases of The Green Building Impact Report, a progress report on the impact of the LEED program.
- The report was done by Greener Buildings, a web resource for green building created in partnership with the USGBC.Advertisement
- Perhaps the future of green building will also mean no more green trade shows.
- People with good DIY skills ought to be able to build a greenhouse with relative ease using green building materials.
- From tips on choosing energy efficient appliances to information about recycling and suggestions for green building and remodeling, you will find a wealth of reliable information that you can count on every time you visit the site.
- The U.S, Green Build Council (USGBC) has an extensive website about green building.
- GreenBuild is the annual expo of green building sponsored by the USGBC.Advertisement
- Trex Company, Inc. is a member of The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), the nation's foremost coalition of leaders from every sector of the building industry.