Greek-yogurt sentence example
- For something a little more unusual, try warm dried fruit compote with a spoonful of creamy Greek yogurt.
- Serve hot or cold with whipped cream, custard or Greek yogurt.
- Try our homemade Greek yogurt on organic muesli or select from a range of other cereals.
- Top with 1 tbsp fat-free plain greek yogurt and 1 sliced fresh peach.
- At Victoria Market, I had the best Greek yogurt I've ever tasted.Advertisement
- At Victoria Market, I had the best Greek yogurt I 've ever tasted.
- Additionally, Greek yogurt can be used for savory and sweet purposes and for both cooking or snacking.
- Whether you are looking for an easy side dish, light lunch or a healthful recipe ingredient, Greek yogurt might be worth a second look.
- Producers make Greek yogurt by straining the whey out of regular yogurt, leaving nothing but the thick, creamy solids.
- Traditionally prepared Greek yogurt usually has a higher fat content than regular yogurt - up to ten percent or more.Advertisement
- One of the few drawbacks of Greek yogurt is that some calcium may be lost in the straining process.
- For the average diet, however, the difference between regular and Greek yogurt will likely have only a minor effect on your calcium intake as a whole.
- Any place you would ordinarily use regular yogurt, sour cream or even mayonnaise, Greek yogurt can be a high-protein, low-fat stand in.
- Adding it to your favorite snacks and recipes is a great way to boost nutrition as well as flavor, but be careful - once you try Greek yogurt you might not be able to go back to regular.