Greek-letter sentence example
- In an ordinary Greek letter (as the papyri show) we should find the salutation followed by an expression of gratification over the correspondent's good health and of prayer for its continuance.
- In this alphabet the Greek letter p (or rather a very similar letter with the loop a little lower down) is used to represent sh, and there are some peculiarities in the use of o apparently connected with the expression of the sounds h and w.
- This would bring it into connexion with the Phoenician W (Shin), which, turned through a right angle, is possibly the Greek, though some forms of Zade on old Hebrew coins and gems equally resemble the Greek letter.
- A cross piece at the end of the Molo San Vincenzo has made the head of that structure into the form of the Greek letter gamma, thus affording considerable protection to the anchorage.
- This plots the Greek letter alpha at the location 1880 1900.Advertisement
- The parameter is usually denoted by l the Greek letter lambda.
- The symbol for micro is the Greek letter mu, often written u in an ASCII context where this Greek letter is not available.
- The golden section is normally denoted by the Greek letter phi.
- Readings of this text are commonly cited by the abbreviation T.R. or the Greek letter sigma (= st ).
- Readings of this text are commonly cited by the abbreviation T.R. or the Greek letter sigma (= st).Advertisement
- It is formed by combining the Greek cross with the Greek letter chi (X) first letter of Christ in Greek.
- He has a tattoo of the Greek letter Omega over his heart.
- This is another Greek style cross with the Greek letter X, the first letter in Christ's name, laid over the top to form an eight-spoked circular cross.