Grebe sentence example
- Grebe >>
- crested grebe.
- There'll be Slavonian Grebe with Red-throated and Black-throated Diver, often still in their breeding finery.
- As the boat finally moved toward the lock gates a drake ferruginous duck was found along with a black necked grebe.
- From the hide, which overlooks Ormesby Little Broad, we watched the birds including the crested grebe.Advertisement
- There was beautiful light on the first stretch and we saw many little grebe and swallows, the latter letting us come really close.
- At Dojlidy, the fishing ponds could contain Slavonian grebe, which we never had seen in summer.
- A striking water bird that is seen on all the ponds all year round is the great crested grebe.
- Six slavonian grebe were accompanied by single black-necked and great crested grebe.
- Establish chironomid life histories and emergence patterns and relate to cape teal, black-necked grebe and hirundine dynamics.Advertisement
- Grebe, Auf Hildesheimschem Boden (Hildesheim, 1884); H.
- White-tufted Grebe Rollandia rolland Seen on the puna lakes along the Satipo Road on 10 th and at Lake Junin on 11 th.
- But there are also species, though not Passerine, which are absolutely identical with those of Britain, the barn owl, common quail, pigmy rail, and little grebe or dabchick, all of them common and apparently resident in the island.