Greater-london sentence example
- Within the confines of Greater London the chalk which forms the basement of this area appears at the surface in isolated patches about Greenwich, while its main line approaches within 10 m.
- The total mileage for greater London is about 240.
- The omnibus system is very extensive, embracing all the principal streets throughout the county and extending over a large part of Greater London.
- The population of Greater London by the census of 1901 was 6,581,402.
- Locks (East London Advertiser, 1902); Philip Norman, London vanished and vanishing (1905); Records of the London Topographical Society; Monographs of the Committee for the Survey of the Memorials of Greater London.Advertisement
- Worryingly, large amounts of deadly asbestos have been fly-tipped in the greater London area recently.
- Dover Castle Kentish Oast House Kent, tho close to the expanding conurbation of Greater London has managed to retain its individuality.
- The park is in the hands of the Greater London Council, whose leader is a young firebrand called Ken Livingstone.
- There is no point swatting mosquitoes, we need to drain the swamp... Greater London is now even Greater.