Great-grandmother sentence example
- Cook great-grandmother's favorite recipes and retell the family legends, especially to younger members of the family.
- The story of Ruth (the Moabitess, great-grandmother of David) is one of the Old Testament Hagiographa and is usually reckoned as the second of the five Megilloth (Festal Rolls).
- His mother, a member of the Azeglio family, died when he was three years old; and he was brought up in the house of his great-grandmother, the countess of Bugino.
- (c. 990-1039), Roman emperor, founder of the Franconian or Salian dynasty, was a son of Henry, count of Spires, grandson of Otto I., duke of Carinthia, and through his great-grandmother Liutgarde, wife of Conrad the Red, duke of Lorraine, a descendant of the emperor Otto the Great.
- She was to become my husband's great grandmother.Advertisement
- Not my or thy great-grandfather's, but our great-grandmother Nature's universal, vegetable, botanic medicines, by which she has kept herself young always, outlived so many old Parrs in her day, and fed her health with their decaying fatness.
- Perhaps the muff was made by a favorite aunt, or the bell was handed down from your husband's great-grandmother.
- Greene recently added her great-grandmother's name of Dominguez to her name as a way of authenticating her half-Latin background.
- It's not a holiday created by the greeting card industry to sell cards, but was started by Marian Lucille Herndon McQuade, a mother of 15, grandmother of 43 and great-grandmother to 15.
- "I had a great, great grandmother who was a full-blooded Native American named Mahala," Dr. Kevin explains.Advertisement
- Meet Clara, a great-grandmother in her 90s who has been filmed for a series of YouTube videos called Great Depression Cooking.
- Uncertain of how he could return home, Clint romanced Viki’s many-times great grandmother Ginny Fletcher until Viki came from the future to bring him home.
- Like your great-grandmother before you, when your clothes get worn out you can cut them into pieces and make quilts out of them.
- A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself if your great grandmother would have recognized it as food.
- You can save a lot of money by wearing your great-grandmother's wedding ring, and you'll also be continuing a family tradition.Advertisement