Great-bear sentence example
- The Great Bear river discharges its waters into the Mackenzie river.
- The horizontal lines are parallels, depending upon the altitude of the pole star, the Calves of the Little Bear and the Barrow of the Great Bear above the horizon.
- The Hare Indian dog of the Great Bear Lake and the Mackenzie river is more slender, gentle and affectionate than the Eskimo dog, but is impatient of restraint, and preserves many of the characters of its wild ally, the coyote, and is practically unable to bark.
- The ancient Greeks symbolized it as a man walking, with his right hand grasping a club, and his left extending upwards and holding the leash of two dogs, which are apparently barking at the Great Bear.
- Cold's great bear hug embraces all, forms a particular delectation for my purple nose and yellow fingers.Advertisement
- From Labrador it ranges to the southern shores of Hudson's Bay and to those of the Great Bear Lake, and to the valley of the Yukon and the coast of Alaska, forming with the aspen, the larch, the balsam poplar, the banksian pine, the black and white spruces and the balsam fir, the great subarctic transcontinental forest; and southward it ranges through all the forest region of the Dominion of Canada and the northern states."
- The Sandusky Great Wolf Lodge was formerly the Great Bear indoor water park resort and is one of the state's oldest indoor water parks, delivering superb accommodations and amenities for the entire family.