Great-apes sentence example
- On the old clearings of another village Mr Bates himself, although he did not see a gorilla, saw the fresh tracks of these great apes and the torn stems and discarded fruit rinds of the "mejoms," as well as the broken stalks of the latter, which had been used for beds.
- Orang-utans are the only living great apes in Asia, but they could become extinct in the wild within just 20 years.
- But the only European biomedical research that has used great apes recently is the Biomedical Primate Research Center at Rijswijk, in the Netherlands.
- A good chunk of The Dynamic Dance is devoted to the behavior of wild and captive great apes.
- Although hunting great apes for meat is illegal in many countries, enforcing the law is not easy, especially during times of conflict.Advertisement
- The burgeoning bushmeat trade is the most deadly threat to the survival of Africa's great apes and is devastating wild populations.
- The burgeoning bushmeat trade is the most deadly threat to the survival of Africa 's great apes and is devastating wild populations.
- The list of endangered animals includes giant pandas, tigers, polar bears, certain whales and dolphins, rhinos, elephants, marine turtles, black spider monkey, monarch butterflies, brown bears and great apes.