Greasy-spoon sentence example
- London's greasy spoon cafes have thrown up a culture of their own and this site pays tribute to them.
- Now its last greasy spoon has gone and in its place comes this natty little noodle bar.
- And if you 've been really good they'll take you with them for a slap-up lunch at the local greasy spoon.
- These places are nothing like the " greasy spoon " truckers cafes in England.
- It's a pleasant but no-frills greasy spoon with a relaxed atmosphere--despite the brisk table turn-over and unlimited coffee that keeps its patrons wide-eyed.Advertisement