Greasing sentence example
- ANOINTING, or greasing with oil, fat, or melted butter, a.
- And yet the greasing may be so slight that camphor fragments move with apparently unabated vigour.
- 3 It is, however, best to restrict the term "consecration" to cases where the spirit falls on a person, not automatically or unexpectedly, but by invitation, in response to prayer, through layingon of hands and greasing, after a formal fast, continence, ritual 2 "Vedic Mythology," by A.
- fishplate Greasing Now that the hot weather of summer is over, the seasonal jobs can begin.
- shop floor staff are also encouraged to help with maintenance of the machines, such as greasing and cleaning.Advertisement
- Shop floor staff are also encouraged to help with maintenance of the machines, such as greasing and cleaning.
- Greasing up your locks with a wax will help create a variety of wet styles that are perfect for the club scene, while temporary hair colors offer plenty of edge without a haircut commitment.