Greasepaint sentence example
- The little flesh that remained on his face was patchily browned, and bore traces of white greasepaint and rouge.
- You can use greasepaint sticks as eyeshadow base, liner, or eyeshadow.
- To create a bruise, stipple on brown, green, yellow, and then purple greasepaint around the wound in an irregular pattern, covering the seam of the latex.
- After you have applied the white cream makeup, add a green tinge by stippling on some green greasepaint with a soft sponge.
- Be careful not to rub the greasepaint into the skin or it will hide the texture.Advertisement
- For a sunken cheek look, lightly sweep some green and red greasepaint under the cheekbones.
- To create a sunken zombie eye, use your finger to blot red greasepaint along the bottom of the eye socket and around the top of the lid.
- Theatre makeup comes in a number of different formulas, including greasepaint.
- Greasepaint is a creamy makeup that will not crack and is safe to use on the skin.
- Greasepaint is long-lasting, durable, and stays true to color.Advertisement