Graziers sentence example
- As husbandmen they are not remarkable; but as graziers, as cartmen, as labourers, they are excellent.
- The stock-breeders and graziers of the United Kingdom have, equally with the corn-growers, to face the brunt of foreign competition.
- It is a breed of mixed blood, and is believed to have originated from the "Big China" pig - a large white hog with sandy spots, taken to Ohio in 1816, and blended with Irish graziers in 1839, and with a breed known as Bayfields, as well as with Berkshires.
- For the most part the graziers own the farms they occupy.
- Rather than adopt a confrontational approach to the local state elite, the Fon opted to sell off the land to Fulani graziers.Advertisement