Grazes sentence example
- She was taken to the Royal London where she was treated for perforated ear drums and cuts and grazes.
- These are the infamous white ones with the basic ruffle that folds over so it just grazes the top of the shoes.
- Grass-fed beef is beef that grazes entirely on grasses throughout the life of the animal.
- Depending on your height, you may define a long tunic as one that falls below your hip or one that grazes your knees.
- Flat-ironed pin straight, layered and textured on the ends, the hair just grazes the shoulder and lies flat against the head.Advertisement
- Opt for a dress that is fitted on top and grazes the lower half without appearing voluminous.
- Consider a pair of sequined, satin flats if your long dress just barely grazes the floor when you walk and you're tall.
- Lower your body until your butt almost grazes the floor.
- If you are going for a true romantic, a spaghetti strap gown that grazes the floor is best, while others prefer the shorter baby doll type.