Gray-haired sentence example
- A gray haired woman with long braids and no teeth jerked on Cassie's pants leg.
- The gray-haired man had an olive complexion and sharp blue eyes that swept over all of them.
- In her mind's eye, she could see Mom, gray-haired, wrinkled and tired - but still taking joy in putting food on the table for Dad.
- Little gray haired Effie wore a perpetual smile on her pretty face, a tad on the silly side but charming nonetheless, in a bewildered sort of way.
- Paul Ford was a slightly balding gray haired American in his late forties.Advertisement
- In addition Doc and Christy often perform with that little gray haired geezer with the funny jumper as Full House.
- Everybody will feel an interest in dear little Helen; everybody will want to do something for her; and, if she becomes an ancient, gray-haired woman, she is still sure of being thoughtfully cared for.
- The gray-haired valet was sitting drowsily listening to the snoring of the prince, who was in his large study.
- That gray-haired man, she said, indicating an old man with a profusion of silver-gray curly hair, who was surrounded by ladies laughing at something he said.
- The crowd drew up to the large table, at which sat gray-haired or bald seventy-year-old magnates, uniformed and besashed almost all of whom Pierre had seen in their own homes with their buffoons, or playing boston at the clubs.Advertisement
- That 's how spirituality in the workplace can create gray-haired revolutionaries.