Gratuities sentence example
- The verdict given was in the main satisfactory; but doubts were expressed as to the severity of the discipline inflicted, the principal features of which were moderate labour, ample diet and substantial gratuities.
- The chief recommendation put forward to mend the system comprised lengthening of all sentences, a diminution in the dietaries, the abolition of large gratuities, and, speaking broadly, a general tightening of the reins.
- The majority of the others are instances of gratuities given after the decision, and it is to be regretted that the judgment of the peers gives us no means of determining how such gifts were looked upon, whether or not the acceptance of them was regarded as a " corrupt " practice.
- It is important to check your package terms to see if gratuities are included in the fees.
- In 2000, the line introduced its signature "freestyle cruising" lifestyle that offers passengers the ultimate in choice for dining, gratuities, and dress code.Advertisement
- Guests do have discretion to adjust most gratuities as the service warrants.
- Also, you'll need to bring extra cash for gratuities as well.
- However, in some cases government fees, taxes, alcoholic beverages, personal expenses, shore excursions and gratuities are extra.
- The cruise includes food, drinks and gratuities.
- Some companies offer packages that include full itineraries and meals, but do not include airfare or other courtesies, such as transfers or gratuities, within the total package price.Advertisement
- Look for any hidden costs or cost that may not be included in your quote, such as taxes, gratuities or airline fees.