Gratin sentence example
- Have the beef bourguignon, and pay extra for a side order of potatoes au gratin.
- The extensive range of traditional cookware items includes flan, lasagna and gratin dishes, cheese domes, casseroles and soup tureens.
- To Serve Cut a slice of hot sweet potato gratin on the plate.
- gratin dauphinois - absolutely yummy.
- gratin dish or small, deep baking tray.Advertisement
- gratin potatoes.
- And you don't even know what ' Au gratin ' means... Um, got any lager?
- To serve; cut the pies into slices and serve with the root vegetable gratin.
- But the other woman, satisfying her first pangs of hunger, was now bent rather low over her macaroni au gratin.
- In the hour allocated for cooking, Chris managed to create eight dishes including haddock kedgeree, courgette au gratin and sweet-and-sour pork.Advertisement
- macaroni au gratin.
- What is a holiday dinner without potatoes au gratin?
- Cut the two tablespoons of butter into cubes and dot the top of the gratin.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the gratin.
- Roasted vegetable dishes like a mushroom Au Gratin can be cooked two or three days beforehand and heated for 20 minutes before serving.Advertisement
- You can use it as part of your recipe for gratin dishes which call for a crunchy coating of bread crumbs, butter, and flour.
- Celery can be sautÃ©ed or served au gratin as a vegetable side dish.