Grassed sentence example
- Save in rare instances, however, they have long ceased to be shifting dunes; for, with the cessation of prairie fires and the increase of settlement, they have become well grassed over and stable; although sand-draws, and even occasional " blow-outs" scooped by the winds in the summits or sides of the hills are still characteristic landmarks.
- When finally taken out, it is unloosed and put up in cones, instead of being grassed, and when quite dry it is stored for some time previous to undergoing the operation of scutching.
- Outside there is a graveled courtyard which leads to a sunny spacious grassed garden with meadow views, perfect for a barbecue.
- The copper's nark, for example, has long enjoyed the protection of the criminal courts and the old verbal " who grassed?
- This is a large single story concrete structure covered in earth and grassed with concrete revetments around it.Advertisement
- Next to the grassed area is the all weather floodlit astro turf pitch.