Grass-roots sentence example
- This was a grass-roots movement in support of the demonstrators.
- Their food is entirely vegetable, especially grass roots and stalks, shoots of dwarf birch, reindeer lichens and mosses, in search of which they form, in winter, long galleries through the turf or under the snow.
- Lately, there have been some signs that grass-roots activism is reappearing.
- The voluntary and community sector tends to work with the community sector tends to work with the community at the grass roots.
- There are already countless people and groups strengthening their local economies from the grass roots up.Advertisement
- The approach is bottom-up and largely reactive to perceived need at grass-roots community level.
- Find out what the grass roots activists get up to here.
- This will force your grass roots to go deep into the soil.
- However, the grass-roots nature of its development doesn't lend itself to a school structure.
- Some corporations and professional associations offer grant programs, as well as many grass roots organizations.Advertisement
- Grass Roots Motor Sports - Grass Roots Motor Sports is advertised as the hard-core sports car magazine.
- Hospital Doctor reports anger among the BMA and grass-roots doctors over Government plans to merge health service quangos.