Grapeseed sentence example
- You may find dietary supplements such as turmeric, nettle, grapeseed extract, or hawthorn included.
- Moreover, to decrease the cholesterol content of any gluten-free zucchini bread recipe, you can substitute butter for grapeseed oil, which seems to produce a similar texture.
- However, SUSTA contains antioxidant-rich extracts from cinnamon, goji berry, bitter melon and grapeseed, so anyone who is allergic to these components should take note.
- DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew: This lightweight lotion is ideal for sensitive skin types (it's oil-, lanolin- and dye-free) and contains grapeseed extract, which is renowned for its ability to regenerate and repair damaged skin.
- Its scent is reminiscent of a bottle of bubbly, and it's rich in ultra-hydrating ingredients, like grapeseed, mango, kiwi and passionflower extracts.Advertisement
- It contains fresh kiwi cells, Arbonne's Matte Fresh Complex of mallow, melissa, watercress, ivy; grapeseed oil, pomegranate extract, and vitamins A and E.
- A rich moisturizer that filters UV rays to prevent overexposure to the sun, Nurturing Day Lotion uses fresh kiwi cells, grapeseed extract and pomegranate extract to moisturize dry skin and make it appear more youthful.