Granulomas sentence example
- Granulomas in the hypothalamus or posterior pituitary can cause diabetes insipidus.
- Rarely worms invade the abdominal cavity, causing granulomas of the liver, ovary, kidney, spleen, and lung.
- These are aggregates of macrophages, both epithelioid macrophages and multinucleate giant cell macrophages, forming granulomas.
- Insoluble iron and iron compounds are low in toxicity, so the results strongly indicate that the nanotubes themselves induced the granulomas.
- The bacteria can enter the skin through cuts and abrasions and can produce granulomas around some of the joints.Advertisement
- The lungs of mice given high dose of either raw or purified iron-containing nanotubes showed prominent granulomas at 7days.
- The disease is called a granulomatosis because it is characterized by the formation of granulomas, which are small lumps or nodules of inflammatory cells in the patient's tissues.
- Sarcoidosis-A chronic disease that causes the formation of granulomas, masses resembling small tumors composed of clumps of immune cells, in any organ or tissue.