Granuloma sentence example
- This rapidly growing, pedunculated lesion is a pyogenic granuloma.
- This has established the " giant-cell reparative granuloma " as a separate clinico-pathological entity.
- granuloma reaction around eggs.
- granuloma complex in which ulcers form on the lips, tongue and surface of the body.
- A 27-year-old woman presented with a mandibular 8 x 10 cm solid mass diagnosed as central giant cell granuloma.Advertisement
- Staining of collagen in liver granuloma, illustrating fibrotic reaction in the liver, a major aspect of the pathology associated with this disease.
- The granuloma thus provides a complex, local microenvironment in which leucocytes interact to effect pathogen clearance or to ensure their containment.
- splanchnic venous circulation can provoke a local inflammatory response leading to granuloma formation.
- In chronic schistosomiasis, ova penetrating the bowel wall from the splanchnic venous circulation can provoke a local inflammatory response leading to granuloma formation.
- Either term refers to three separate illnesses (listed in order of increasing severity): eosinophilic granuloma, Hand-Schuller-Christian disease, and Letterer-Siwe disease.Advertisement
- The least severe of the histiocytosis X/LCH family is eosinophilic granuloma.
- Vaccines that are used intramuscularly may cause local reactions (such as irritation, skin discoloration, inflammation, and granuloma formation) if injected into subcutaneous tissue.