Granulocytes sentence example
- The specificity of the antibodies will be determined by panel studies with HLA typed donor lymphocytes and HNA typed donor granulocytes.
- The most widely used in the UK (G-CSF) boosts white blood cells called granulocytes.
- A crossmatch of maternal serum versus paternal granulocytes will be performed to determine the presence of low frequency granulocyte-specific antibodies.
- Alternatively, some drugs induce the formation of true autoantibodies, which are able to bind granulocytes in the absence of any drug.
- Investigations The serum will be investigated by the indirect granulocyte immunofluorescence and chemiluminescence tests using donor granulocytes typed for HNA-1, -2 and -3.Advertisement
- Granulocytes (white blood cells) must be transfused within 24 hours of donation.
- The granulocytes, as their name suggests, contain particles (granules).
- Acute myelogenous leukemia, also known as acute nonlymphocytic leukemia (ANLL), is a cancer of the monocytes and/or granulocytes.
- The granulocytes, as their name suggests, contain granules (particles).
- In chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), the cells that are affected are the granulocytes.Advertisement