Granddaughters sentence example
- All our love for ever, your loving granddaughters Gemma and Petra.
- Since 1805 there has existed an institution, Maison d'education de la Legion d'Honneur, for the education of the daughters, granddaughters, sisters and nieces of members of the Legion of Honour.
- When it comes to girls' nightgowns, sizing doesn't have to be exact, which is helpful when buying for nieces or granddaughters if you're not sure on size.
- An account of his life, privately printed, was written by the Rev. John Kelly (1150-1809), the Manx scholar, who married one of his granddaughters.
- Mothers and grandmothers dream of passing their engagement rings down to their daughters and granddaughters.Advertisement
- Daughters, granddaughters, wives and girlfriends all would enjoy receiving such a thoughtful and meaningful gift.
- My grandmother always bought the four granddaughters (three of us were born in the same year) matching pajamas.
- Socially conservative older women have long been the leading consumers of full-cut briefs, with some going so far as to buy pairs for their daughters and granddaughters.