Grand-piano sentence example
- Slightly off center in the room stood a breathtaking, nine-foot, ebony Steinway concert grand piano.
- Also Gurney had an open invitation to play the grand piano in the Redlands drawing-room.
- The comfortably furnished, L-shaped lounge/diner features a grand piano.
- This results in the most convincing piano sample yet released, where the performance actually interacts with the soundboard like a real grand piano.
- There was also a grand piano on the floor in front of the stage, which someone was playing.Advertisement
- Malcolm is an academic whizz, Dewey is a musical prodigy who taught himself to play grand piano.
- I 'd just passed through the lobby where a grand piano was tinkling away to a few guests.
- A focal point can take the form of an important piece of furniture, such as a grand piano or a large and dynamic painting on the wall.
- At the music resort, the swimming pools are shaped like a guitar and a grand piano while Sorcerer Mickey presides over one All-Star Movies pool and while the Mighty Ducks’ hockey rink plays host to another.
- Music games have definitely made their mark in the US market, and with all the new innovations, it won't be long until your house contains a grand piano that's hooked into your Playstation 2.Advertisement
- One of the Presidential Suites even contains a baby grand piano.