Grammatically sentence example
- The dialects of Micronesia, though grammatically alike, differ widely in their vocabularies.
- If you can write concise, grammatically correct English, this is the route to go.
- Pupils are beginning to use grammatically complex sentences, extending meaning.
- Personally, there's nothing that dents my confidence more in an online business than poorly written, grammatically incorrect, misspelt copy.
- Dialects are ungrammatical forms of English · All speakers speak grammatically according to a set of regular patterns (standard or non-standard).Advertisement
- If you do this, make certain to use an appropriate format and writing style and verify that everything in the letter is grammatically correct and that the spelling and punctuation are accurate.
- It is also important that your resume be formatted properly and be grammatically correct and free from errors.
- The second way of learning is to actually study the grammatically correct way to put together a sentences in French.
- What this means then is that it's up to the student to learn how to construct a grammatically correct sentence.
- Certified translators always provide a better, more accurate, and more grammatically correct translation of your document.Advertisement
- Of course, a good translation will be written in grammatically correct French, and the spelling will be accurate.
- Among the other languages which have been reduced to writing and grammatically analysed are the Balinese, closely connected with the Javanese, the Batta (with its dialect the Toba), the Dyak and the Macassarese.
- All the grammatically correct texts, together with those portions of the Avesta which have intrinsic worth, especially the metrical passages, are indubitably authentic and taken ad verbum from the original Avesta.