Grade-schools sentence example
- The teachers numbered in 1920 2,015 in 133 grade schools and 494 in high schools, and the enrolment of pupils in grades was 74,654 and in high schools 12,169.
- The state provides elementary and higher grade schools for Indian children.
- Theological colleges, normal training colleges and higher and lower grade schools bear witness to an activity and a success which are truly remarkable.
- The higher grade schools are also numerous, and there are special foreign schools established by private enterprise for the education of the children of foreign residents.
- Its public buildings comprise two Roman Catholic and three Protestant churches, a Jewish synagogue, a seminary, high grade schools and a theatre.Advertisement
- Today, it is taught in grade schools both throughout Mexico and the U.S., and is also enjoyed at fiestas, cultural festivals, and birthday parties regardless of age or nationality.