Grabber sentence example
- You simple choose a comparison site, such as Price Grabber, Yahoo Shopping, Shopping.com or Nextag, search for girls dresses, then wait for the results.
- White is naturally bright, so it's an attention grabber.
- You can visit sites like Shopzilla, Price Grabber, or Shop.com to find some of the best deals.
- A multi-tiered cake with cascading flowers down its layers is an attention grabber and can look outrageous and elegant at the same time.
- The dessert will be a complete attention grabber, and you'll have a cake that no one will be able to forget!Advertisement
- Price Grabber - The offerings are a little limited here, but remember to keep an eye on the inseam length to make sure you're purchasing tall jeans and not petite.
- Add the right belt, shoes and jewelry, and your new jumpsuit will be an attention grabber.
- This swimsuit, if for no other reason, is an attention grabber because of its white mesh material.
- Utilizing price comparison tools like MSN shopping, Shopping.com, Yahoo shopping, Biz Rate.com, and Price Grabber can all help you to find the best school backpack deals available.
- If you're looking for an easy way to compare prices on a specific DVD player model, visit Price Grabber.Advertisement
- Check out Price Grabber for the best deals online.
- If you can't get to the outlet, check online shopping comparison sites like Price Grabber or MSN shopping to see which store offers the best savings on the Rockport footwear you want.
- Price Grabber also offers its fair share of Ariat sandals.
- Many people get tattoos either for personal reasons or to gain attention, and ankle tattoos for women are certainly an attention grabber.
- Price Grabber - This online discount retailer has a lot of great deals on thermal clothing by Fruit of the Loom.Advertisement
- Fishnet Grabber Men's Thong: This fishnet, mesh thong comes equipped with "C-Ring" technology.
- A ratings grabber, Season 6 premiered September 16, 2008 with casting calls already under way for Season 7.
- The packaging was as much of an attention grabber as the product name and distinctive fragrance.