Gq sentence example
- Santa Claus in civies, dressed by GQ, the senior edition.
- How many times can the villian be unmasked in front of a GQ audience (as in The Fugitive).
- Farrell was named GQ's Leading Man of the Year in 2003.
- She appeared in British GQ magazine when she was 18.
- Banks paved the way for other models, becoming the first African-American on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue and GQ magazine.Advertisement
- He was one of GQ's 2006 "Men of the Year."
- She's since kept busy, starring in Broadway's Festen (The Celebration) in 2006 and although she's past the age where Hollywood actresses are considered sexy commodities, she's won acclaim from men's magazine GQ.
- The perfume photos were done after Aniston appeared on the cover of GQ wearing nothing but a necktie.
- Fortunately, there are now publications like GQ and Men's Vogue that cater to the previously underserved men's fashion market.
- With a resume packed full of editorial work for Cosmopolitian, Tommy Hilfiger, Ann Taylor, Levis, GQ, and Vogue, Sarah knows how to make fashion and beauty work together effortlessly.Advertisement
- In August 2009, Hayden Panettiere posed for men's magazine GQ in a bikini, although if her fans were looking for something steamy, they're going to have to wait a while.
- The lovely young actress was named GQ's Obsession of the Year in 2007, and that interest shows no sign of dissipating soon.
- Extremely successful, Yamila has also appeared in GQ, Glamour, and has recently joined the ranks of the famous "Cover Girl" models/spokespersons.
- Hilfiger has received numerous awards from the fashion industry, including "Designer of the Year" by Parson's School of Design, and "Man of the Year" by GQ Magazine.
- Soon after, she was on the cover of Cosmo, GQ and FHM, among others.Advertisement
- Banks was the first African American to grace the covers of Sports Illustrated and GQ.
- T.I. has graced the pages of GQ magazine and was nominated as the Most Stylish Male by BET in 2005.
- She is also the first African-American woman to be on the covers of GQ and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine.