Government-issues sentence example
- From 1849 to 1852 the reins were National government issues.
- As "Mitchell's Bank" this institution was known for forty years as one of the strongest banking houses west of the Alleghanies, its notes passing at par during panics in which even the government issues were depreciated.
- Return to the top of the page Jul 1939 Government issues advice on air raid warnings The Government issued advice about air raid warnings The Government issued advice about air raid warnings.
- The federal government issues treasury bonds-these bonds are not subject to local and state taxes.
- Because a foreclosed home is essentially a home someone else lost due to the inability to pay, the government issues rules on how foreclosed homes may be purchased.Advertisement
- The reason the federal government issues grants is to carry out a specific, public purpose.