Gouging sentence example
- The demon rushed to heal the gouging wound in her leg from the sharp stone she'd landed on.
- They almost invariably lie on strongly ice-worn platforms of rock, and are obviously hollows produced by the gouging action of the sheets of land-ice by which the general glaciation of the country was affected.
- Demand hasn't decreased so the "price gouging" will be rampant.
- Water hits the barrier formed by the pine needles, preventing it from gouging grooves or channels into the earth.
- Many experts and legislators advocate that the costs for health care and prescription medication border on price gouging.Advertisement
- One advantage of using Half.com is that shipping costs are preset, which consist of basic media mail pricing, so shipping gouging in nonexistent.
- Despite public grumblings and political threats of investigations into the "gouging" of consumers heard every time gas prices rise, these threats remain empty political rhetoric, since these investigations never seem to progress very far.